You must be Fully Immunized to become a member of the Charleswood Ski Club. During COVID-19, all members and guests must adhere to club COVID-19 protocols.
Please review the Charleswood Ski Club COVID-19 Protocols document for important safety information. See
Charleswood Ski Club COVID Protocols Document
By Mail Registration for Club Membership and Events
For those who cannot register online and prefer a paper form and paying by cheque, this is the option for you.
- Print and fill out the membership and event registration form
.. membership and event registration form
Fill in the registration form and waiver with pen.
As up to four people at a single address can register
with one form, use the lettered boxes to indicate which individual is registering for each event and calculate the cost.
Double check your calculations and write a cheque payable to Charleswood Ski Club
- Print and sign the CCSAM --
Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement forms.
VERY IMPORTANT: Membership application cannot be processed without this signed form!
- Print and sign the COVID-19 waiver in the Charleswood Ski Club COVID Protocols Document
- Mail the following to CSC Registrar.
- completed and checked registration form
- cheque payable to Charleswood Ski Club
- signed Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement form
- signed Charleswood Ski Club COVID Protocols waiver form
- photocopy of your Immunization Card - showing your Name
- you are done!
- on receipt of registration information, CSC Registrar will process paperwork.
- you will receive an e-mailed receipt from Zone 4 after your complete registration package is received by the registrar.
Please see EVENT INFORMATION or CONTACT on the menu bar.
If you need help with the paper registration form, a more detailed instruction can be found at: